10 Things You Should Know About Certified Sports Chiropractors
1. Possess specialized knowledge of sports injuries and physical fitness
2. Are experts in the function of the body during movement, from high-level athletes to everyday activities.
3. Can help optimize athletic performance by applying an advanced understanding of musculoskeletal function and athletic training.
4. Offer individualized care that extends beyond spinal adjustments to include direct treatment of muscles, joints and connective tissues.
5. Focus on total body wellness and reaching optimal functioning, not just reducing pain.
6. Are immersed in the latest sports medicine research, trends, and treatment techniques.
7. Can integrate seamlessly with other healthcare providers to optimize your medical care.
8. Are passionate proponents of physical fitness and skilled sports medicine practioners.
9. Will help you achieve YOUR peak performance with a breadth and depth of knowledge found only with their specific training.
10. Comprise the top tier of the chiropractic profession.
(10 Things taken from "why choose a certified sports chiropractor?" produced by the American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians)